A new version of this package is available at http://downloads.sourceforge.net/kcheckgmail/kcheckgmail-0.5.7.7.tar.bz2.
I copied the ebuild for mail-client/kcheckgmail-0.5.7.6 over, and it compiles and runs fine on my amd64 machine.
Would be nice to get this one into portage...
Yes. Please add new 0.5.7.7 ebuild by renaming old one.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Yes. Please add new 0.5.7.7 ebuild by renaming old one.
Confirmed working on x86. This version fixes a certificate issue I had.
Official changelog (2008-12-13):
* Fixed a bug where the icon was missing
* Updated Czech, Swedish, and Russian translations
* Added Danish translation
* Fixed several, minor, memory leaks
* Fixed a bug when counting new emails with multiple selectors
* Fixed a bug where changing the username only would not cause a re-login
* When forcing https on redirections force the .com domain as well
* Fixed a login failure when not using kwallet
* Fixed a some, minor, login-time bugs
* Minor configuration widgets fixes
* Fixed an error where threads with a label with braces would not show up
0.5.8 is out and it's still for KDE3-only. Masked for removal.
(In reply to comment #4)
> 0.5.8 is out and it's still for KDE3-only. Masked for removal.
And 0.6.0 was released for KDE4, now in Portage as kde-misc/kcheckgmail