It's been working for me, the post-2.6 annoyances I noticed have been smoothed out. Time for another stable?
I'm fine with it. Archs please go ahead
Sorry, but this pulls in a rather big lot of dependencies for stabilization:
dev-util/intltool-0.40.5 (which I've tested & stabilized)
Please check with the mainatiners of those (especially gtk+) if all of them should be stabilized. I'd rather not annoy them just to stabilize gimp.
Hanno is babl and gegl, so assuming he's good with stabbing those. Now we just need to wait for gtk+, glib and webkit-gtk. *sigh* :-)
Stabilized babl and webkit, Now just gegl and the stuff from bug 260063 (which I added as a dep since 253934 has been called a dupe of that) is what keeps gimp form stabling. Since gegl depends on >=dev-libs/glib-2.18.0 and >=x11-libs/gtk+-2.14.0, it'll have to wait.
Stable on alpha.
I went for 2.6.6 instead.
all arches done, I guess this can be closed ?