Hi guys, if you have anything to say about this stablereq please speak before this saturday 20:00 CET.
Hu, had forgotten about this bug :)
Hi arches, please proceed to stabilization of shared-mime-info 0.51. This version notably solves issues with >=nautilus-2.22 (see the blocking bug).
Target keywords: alpha amd64 arm hppa ia64 ppc ppc64 s390 sh sparc x86
Stable on alpha.
Doing my weekly upgrade, emerge -DaNuv world =>
>>> Emerging (1 of 7) x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.51
* shared-mime-info-0.51.tar.bz2 RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking /media/arch_longtime/arch_2009_02_08_part_only_moon-gen-3_and_home_and_hosts to /var/tmp/portage/x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.51/work
* ERROR: x11-misc/shared-mime-info-0.51 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_unpack
* environment, line 184: Called _eapi0_src_unpack
* ebuild.sh, line 588: Called unpack '/media/arch_longtime/arch_2009_02_08_part_only_moon-gen-3_and_home_and_hosts'
* ebuild.sh, line 349: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "Arguments to unpack() cannot be absolute"
* The die message:
* Arguments to unpack() cannot be absolute
Created attachment 181361 [details]
Created attachment 181362 [details]
Sorry, my problem is not dependent/specific of x11-misc/shared-mime-info ... but fits bug 253467 ...
Sorry for noise.
Stable for HPPA and closing.