Kicker's menu edit command silently fails unless kde-base/kmenuedit is installed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install kde-base/kicker but not kde-base/kmenuedit.
2. Log into a KDE session.
3. Right-click on the K-button in the panel.
4. Select the menu item "Menu Editor".
The menu editor is opened.
If Kicker offers a menu item to edit the menu, something must happen when that menu item is selected. Silently doing nothing is not acceptable. There are a few options to solve this:
0. Include kmenuedit in kde-base/kicker.
1. Make kde-base/kicker and kde-base/kmenuedit depend on each other (since none of them works right without the other).
2. Do not show the menu item unless kmenuedit is installed.
3. When the menu item is activated, show a dialog explaining that kde-base/kmenuedit must be installed to use this feature.
kmenuedit added as runtime depedency of kicker-3.5.10, thanks for report