2.27 -> 2.28
Change log Blender 2.28 release
- Included new default .B.blend file in Blender, with Material, Texture, World
and 'draw faces' and 'draw edges' options set.
- When ButtonsWindow shows Material options (F5), selecting a Lamp automatically
switches to Lamp shading settings (F4). And vice versa.
- Tooltips for window headers have been upgraded
- Typing a '\' in swedish keyboards works now.
- Fixed slow file reading of files with vertex deform groups.
- BUG FIX: When the preset directory menu in FileSelect was empty, it causing a
nasty drawing error. (Typical when you fire up Blender and didn't save yet).
- BUG FIX: saving VRML 1.0 files had incorrect UV coordinates.
- Installation for MS Windows now works property for all versions.
- Tooltips (buttons) now wait 0.3 seconds beforr popping up.
- Added mouse wheel support in Text Editor.
- Blender now allows playback of audio, in 3D window for syncing, as well in the
- Editing with audio strips in the Sequence editor ...
And many more things :)
maybe the news is not yet on the website because I was on irc when they told me
that 2.28 was released and the website needed a small update.
Already in portage