Please mark it stable.
# emerge -1av =app-mobilephone/gnome-phone-manager-0.51
These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
Calculating dependencies /
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.12" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.36 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.32 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.30 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.28 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.27 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
- net-wireless/bluez-libs-3.25 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)
Both 2.22 and 2.25 are stable on x86 here.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Both 2.22 and 2.25 are stable on x86 here.
yes, but >=3.12 is needed. (or do I miss the point?)
Maybe it is time to stabilize bluez-libs-3*?
Whoops! -ENOCOFFEE, sorry. Obviously this cannot go stable until it's deps are stable.
well, this also needs >=app-mobilephone/gnokii-0.6.24, which is handled in bug #234787.
x86 stable, closing