Some references include the link to the Debian bug and patch above in the URL field.
i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"libsynaptics\" -DVERSION=\"0.14.6c\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -I. -O2 -march=prescott -pipe -MT pad.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pad.Tpo -c pad.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pad.o
mv -f .deps/padtest.Tpo .deps/padtest.Po
pad.cpp: In member function 'bool Synaptics::Pad::hasSynClient()':
pad.cpp:208: error: 'system' was not declared in this scope
pad.cpp: In member function 'bool Synaptics::Pad::hasSynDaemon()':
pad.cpp:217: error: 'system' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [pad.lo] Error 1
* ERROR: x11-libs/libsynaptics-0.14.6c failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 2035: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die "emake failed";
* The die message:
* emake failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/log/portage/x11-libs:libsynaptics-0.14.6c:20080427-222143.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libsynaptics-0.14.6c/temp/environment'.
* This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/local/portage/'
Created attachment 151201 [details, diff]
gcc 4.3 isn't even marced testing yet, however ;)
fixed. thank's ;)
amd64 fixed ;)