[27 jan 2008] Second pre release for KDE4. Plugin changes are for some audio only smils, OnDemand loading only if there is space to click, grouped kparts work now, always hide the controlpanel by default and a fix for flash" that uses the 'evaluate' browser function. For the application, the forward/backward buttons work again.
[13 jan 2008] Pre release for KDE4. Working backend players are MPlayer, Phonon and the Mozilla plugin loader. An addition feature is load on demand for the plugins. Despite being a pre release, this version should be rather stable for both standalone application as for the browser plugin.
Note In some rare occasions, only seen with the adobe flash plugin, the desktop looks blocked. You can tab arround in the flash movie, but clicking outside does not set focus to other fields or windows. If this happens to you, activate a shortcut for eg. a menu (like <ALT>f) and everything should be working again.
Changes since version 0.11.0-rc1
- Fix browser function 'evalutate' in npp
- Make forward/backward buttons work again
- Add default region to smil layout, fixes some audio only cases
- Simple 'target' attribute support for smil a/area elements for plugin
- Hide controlpanel in khtml by default
- Skip OnDemand plugin loading if we expect too little space to click on
- Make collaboratiog kparts work again
Changes since version 0.11.0-rc3
- Silence most of the QDBus warnings about missing members or spurious replies
- Bookmark updates from Edgar Klingberg
- Commented out lo
- Fix leaking XPixmap's in the back buffer code
Changes since version 0.11.0-rc2
- Change LoadOnDemand icon to default KDE's video icon
- Begin of support for SMIL::PriorityClass
- Fix controlpanel leaking menu's
- Support for simple calls to the npp plugin, ones that don't pass or return
objects, such as flash' GotoFrame
- Replace cairo_push_group by using XPixmap instead
- Save half of the dbus calls with npp's NPRuntime
Added into kde-testing overlay.
In main tree.