www-client/opera-9.50_beta2_p1709 build crashed.
Here is the log:
>>> Emerging (1 of 1) www-client/opera-9.50_beta2_p1709 to /
* checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
* checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
* ERROR: www-client/opera-9.50_beta2_p1709 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1701: Called dyn_unpack
* ebuild.sh, line 817: Called qa_call 'src_unpack'
* ebuild.sh, line 44: Called src_unpack
* opera-9.50_beta2_p1709.ebuild, line 54: Called unpack
* ebuild.sh, line 441: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* [ -z "$*" ] && die "Nothing passed to the 'unpack' command"
* The die message:
* Nothing passed to the 'unpack' command
Steps to Reproduce:
1. emerge opera
Emerged Opera browser
emerge --info please.
Created attachment 137526 [details]
My emerge --info file
This is NOT keyworded for amd64.
*** Bug 201423 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The ebuild is broken.
(In reply to comment #6)
> The ebuild is broken.
Oops, I take that back :P
Just realized Opera didn't release an amd64 package for this weekly. Sorry.
Erm, nothing do download -> nothing to unpack. ;)