last in portage 3.3.6
2006 October 9 (3.3.8)
* Support for full text search using the FTS1 module (beta)
* Added OS-X locking patches (beta - disabled by default)
* Introduce extended error codes and add error codes for various kinds of I/O errors.
* Added support for IF EXISTS on CREATE/DROP TRIGGER/VIEW
* Fix the regression test suite so that it works with Tcl8.5
* Enhance sqlite3_set_authorizer() to provide notification of calls to SQL functions.
* Added experimental API: sqlite3_auto_extension()
* Various minor bug fixes
2006 August 12 (3.3.7)
* Added support for virtual tables (beta)
* Added support for dynamically loaded extensions (beta)
* The sqlite3_interrupt() routine can be called for a different thread
* Added the MATCH operator.
* The default file format is now 1.
Added this to my dev overlay:
*** Bug 164282 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 108432 [details]
Created attachment 108434 [details]
new version 3.3.12
Created attachment 108436 [details, diff]
updated patch for the new version
(In reply to comment #5)
> Created an attachment (id=108436) 
> updated patch for the new version
I did not see any need for this patch. Could not cause any access violations here. If it is truly needed please submit it upstream and open new bug for adding it. 3.3.12 committed.