Bug fix for negative HTTP content_length header in CGIs
arches please stable nagios-1.4 and nagios-core-1.4, thanks
(it would also be nice to have some additional info about the impact here)
I just added this version into portage in the last few hours. I'd rather wait a day or so to make sure there aren't any outstanding bugs that may crop up. This app is fairly important to a lot of people. I don't really think its a huge security-must-be-updated-now type of thing. But I'll let you guys make that decision.
Oops, sorry about changing the subject back :)
Well, 1.4 is working perfectly for me on 2 separate x86 hosts running stable, so as soon as the maintainer gives permission, I'm ready to stabilize this on x86.
I haven't seen any bug reports, so I'd say go for it on stablizing 1.4.
I noticed a minor dep bug in the ebuild and fixed it. I went ahead and marked it stable on x86 for nagios and nagios-core.
Thanks, we are done then.
btw, since the nagio-2.x branch is effected and fixed by 2.3, please also bump it to 2.3 and clear out all the other 2.x ebuilds if you haven't done so yet...
btw 2: nagios-2* is package.masked.
It is of course already bumped for the 2.x series too. Though old ebuilds are not cleaned.
I will see about removing the older ebuilds sometime today or tomorrow.
removed all versions beside 1.4 and 2.3
Thx everyone and fox2mike :-)