I'm trying to emerge media-gfx/graphicsmagick, but I find that packages.gentoo.org is lying when the 1.1.7 ebuild has ~amd64 in KEYWORDS. After a sync yesterday:
tygris ~ # emerge graphicsmagick
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "graphicsmagick" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.1.6-r1 (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.1.7 (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.1.6 (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.1.5 (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-gfx/graphicsmagick-1.1.5-r1 (masked by: missing keyword)
The ebuild is incorrectly set. Can we correct the ebuild to the site?
It *does* have ~amd654 keyword.
Just resynced. I swore it was mismatched a week ago...
(In reply to comment #2)
> Just resynced. I swore it was mismatched a week ago...
Heh... well, one week is a long time really, emerge sync before reporting such bugs, please.