As per subject, please test and mark libdvdcss stable.
Can we get bug #98854 actually fixed first? This problem still happens for me
and the last commenter on ~arch.
Urgh, I tried on latest ~amd64 but can't reproduce.. was graphviz fixed
And anyway, 1.2.8 should simply break if you have doxygen installed, as -doc
is not respected on that, that's why I'd rather see 1.2.9 stable (that is more
probable that works, as users builds with -doc usually).
Even re-emerging graphviz doesn't fix this problem.
Luca backported 2.6 pkg_postinst to 1.16-r1, so re-emerging it should solve
Seems it doesn't... :-/
I've added addrite on /var/cache/fonts when building docs, that should be
fixed now (I hope at this point).
Marked ppc64 stable
hansmi has already marked this stable.
Alpha done by agriffis.
ping mips and ppc :)
Directly assigning to mips as they are the last ones (once again..)