>>> Completed installing distcc-config-1.3 into
* checking 1 files for package collisions
existing file /usr/bin/distcc-config is not owned by this package
* spent 0.0743589401245 seconds checking for file collisions
* This package is blocked because it wants to overwrite
* files belonging to other packages (see messages above).
* If you have no clue what this is all about report it
* as a bug for this package on http://bugs.gentoo.org
package sys-devel/distcc-config-1.3 NOT merged
No package files given... Grabbing a set.
~ # qfile /usr/bin/distcc-config
~ # qlist -Iv distcc
Steps to Reproduce:
distcc-config conflict with distcc
The easy workaround is disabling collision protection.
not to step on toes, but this is one of my babies.
i'll see about setting it right.
When bug 84942 is comitted, this bug can be finished; i want to migrate
completely to sys-devel/distcc-config, but it's foolish to do so until it's at a
place where it can be used.
Waiting on Markus...
Relies on bug 84942, no reason to leave this open... remind me when that bug is done.